How to get jio barcode : Method 1
To get Jio bar code you must have MyJio app installed in your device. But as of now people are not getting the barcode with the updated version of the app. Don’t worry , I have the old version of Jio app which you can download it from here.
- Now, Install and open the app [Do not update MyJio app when It asks you]
- Open MyJio app
- Then close My Jio App and Turn Off your Internet (WIFI or Mobile Data).
- Open MyJio app and click open [Beside of MyJio option]. Tap “Open“
- Now , once you open MyJio app you will see Get JIO Sim . [Tap on Getting Jio Sim]
- Congo, You made it.
- Now TURN ON the Internet [Wifi or Mobile Data] and fill the details.
- You will get a Bar Code, once you submit the details.
- Take screenshot [or] a print of it and follow towards nearest Reliance Jio store.
Visit the nearest Reliance store[Reliance digital, Reliance Express, Reliance Mini] and Get JIO 4G sim for free with High-Speed 4G Internet. Don’t forget to carry one of your KYC document and a passport size photograph.
How to get Jio bar code for WINDOWS DEVICES ?
It is as simple as you got for android.
THINGS YOU NEED
- An android or IOS device [4G enabled]
- A proof which can be Aadhar
- A photograph
- Get your jio sim and insert in sim slot one of android device.
- Now call 1977 and verify your details .
- Once your sim card is activated follow the steps below to do a small setup in your windows device.
How to use jio sim on windows or Lumia devices?
Now, There was a big question among windows users “How to get a jio sim for windows phones ?”. Even there are less a number of windows users, but that doesn’t mean that they won’t use Jio sim. But now, It’s no more a problem for windows users. It is a bit tricky to use Jio sim on windows device
You have to get a jio sim first to insert in your Windows device. here you need the help of iPhone or Android device to generate a coupon code. I hope you understood, what i mean. In other words, Download MyJio app on android or iPhone and generate your barcode.
Requirements to get Jio sim for windows devices
- Android or IOS devices
- Old version of MyJio app, you can download from here
Now follow these steps to get Jio sim for windows phones
- Generate Jio Welcome offer Code using any Android or iOS device.
- Find Jio Store or Reliance Digital Store nearby.
- Activate Jio SIM by calling 1977, they’ll ask you to enter last 4 digits of your aadhar card.
- After activation, you can use that jio sim any other device supporting 4G or 4G VoLTE
- Insert Jio SIM in your Windows Lumia phone and follow few more steps to fix the APN setting to use Jio SIM on any Windows Phone.
How to setup APN in windows phone to use Jio sim features in windows device
- Start with windows device and Go to phone settings
- Open Network Settings
- Set Network mode as 4G [or] Highest Connection Speed.
- Now create an APN(Access Point Name) to activate Jio internet.
- Save the APN setting and activate .
- YOLA, Restart your deviceand your jio sim is ready to boom in the internet world.
Comment below if you get any issue while following any step! We’ll do our best to hep you 😀