How to increase Jio download speed !
Hello jio users, Today i’ll tell you How i increased my jio sim speed, and can be called a tip or trick to increase your Jio sim speed.
This have been an issue among almost all the Jio users. Jio has attracted more that 46 million mobile internet users its attractive offer in india. No doubt jio has made a great promotion, But there is a catch point and you should know.
If you do not a have a Jio sim then you can get it from here “How to get a Jio sim for free ? ”
THINGS TO KNOW ALL JIO USERS
- High-speed Internet is limited to 4GB and 2GB in Jio sim and then 513Kbps [Solved below]
- The calls aren’t connecting but telling Network busy, a normal user cannot do many things but a smart user can
- SMS is unlimited and works well.
Well, Today i will suggest you some proved technique which i have used personally to increase the speed, and mine became better by 40%. You won’t believe but i have seen 41.50 Mbps in Begumpet, Hyderabad.
I was traveling to figure out, Why the Jio speed change time to time and finally figured out. It’s not only full network signal but also the location and traffic at the server matters.
#1 Trick 1 to increase jio sim speed
This is easy to implement and you will get up to 40% more speed than the original speed. It also depends on the location you are using in your VPN application to connect. Eg: USA, UK and etc.
Download the android VPN [Virtual private network]] app and open the app and fix the location. Observe the download speed. As i mentioned earlier the download speed varies from location to location.
Download VPN app from this page : Downlaod VPN
- Now open the app and register
- Select UK or Singapore and start the VPN
- Now, you will observe that you net speed is better that previous.
- In this, You will also be able to open the sites which are blocked in india, Because you are using the internet fom the USA.
#2 Trick 2 to increase jio sim speed
Disable Band 5 – 850 Mhz (For MTK variant phone)
Before starting this trick, let me tell you that you should know the basic settings of Android. Now you have to check that The device which you are using is of Mediatek Phone or not . If Your phone is a Mediatek device then Download MTK Engineering Mode app.
How to check My device is supports MediaTek Phone ?
Download CPU Z from play store and check the details.
DOWNLOAD MTK ENGINEERING APP FROM HERE (Share on facebook then download link will appear)
Download MTK Engineering Mode .
- Now open and Select MTK Setting.
- Then Select Band Mode.
- Now select Sim Slot where you inserted Jio Sim.
- After that Scroll down to LTE mode.
- Uncheck all the other Bands Except Band 40. [Take screenshot of all the settings, In case you miss it]
- Press Set Done
- Congrats, You have applied the trick to increase jio sim speed.
MTK Engineering Mode only works on Mediatek Phone Base.
#3 Trick to increase jio sim speed
If you have used the daily limit, which is 4GB for LYF phone users and 2GB for non LYF phone users then use this trick. [Except LYF mobile, every brand like Samsung, Iphone, Intex and etc are normal users which have 3GB data limit]
NOTE : This trick is for educational purpose only.
- MTK app is an app used by android development. if you don’t know much knoewledge about it then leave or proceed on your own risk.
Hope this article “trick to increase jio sim speed” helps you in improving you download speed and your experience towards Jio, If it doesn’t let me know in the comment section below.
how to increase jio speed, how to increase reliance jio 4g speed ,how to increase, reliance jio speed, increase jio net speed, increase jio 4g speed, reliance jio infocomm 4g speed, how to increase jionet speed, how to increase jiofi speed, reliance jio speed problem